Sightseeing tours in Carinthia
Thanks to Carinthia Bus, you can book coaches and minibuses at any time for tourist tours or excursions in Carinthia. You may organize your itinerary by yourself –therefor only renting a bus to our company- or let us undertake that task. In the latter case, you will benefit from our experience and advice as we will be happy to take care of the renting of the bus as well as booking a hotel in Carinthia, reserve a restaurant or order meals for your group, hire the services of a local tourist guide and the booking of tickets for cultural events or manifestations in Carinthia.
Each tourist tour organized by Carinthia Bus is unique and our team always tries its best to meet our clients’ demands. For every idea related to your bus trip or excursion by bus in Carinthia, we draw up a list of hangouts and wonders that you cannot ignore in the region. To add up any other destination or attraction to your excursion in Carinthia, the choice is up to you!
Amongst other things, the bus rental company Carinthia Bus recommends you to visit one of these places:
- The city of Klagenfurt: the cultural center of Carinthia where many of its religious and secular buildings are located in addition to the Klagenfurt dragon, one of the most important emblems of the Carinthia.
- Minimundus miniature park: Amusement park situated between Klagenfurt and Wörthersee displaying over 150 miniature models of architecture from around the world, built at a ratio of 1:25.
- The Wörthersee Lake: Biggest lake in Carinthia offering numerous cultural and sports activities.
- The Landskron Castle: Come visit the ruins of this fortified castle and enjoy its attractions such as the free colony of monkeys, the falconry show or the panoramic gastronomic restaurant.
- The Hochosterwitz castle: Impressive fortress perched 175m at the top of a rock only accessible by winding roads and protected by 14 doors.
- The Obir Grottoes: huge cavernous system with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites formed by the precipitation from mineralized water solutions.
- The Klopein Lake: It is the warmest freshwater lake in Europe; tourist attractions are rich and varied.
- Saint-Paul Abbey: Breathtaking Benedictine abbey dating from the Middle Age, mainly constituted by baroque buildings and hosting a rich collection of art treasures.
If you want to rent a minibus or a bus for a sightseeing tour in Carinthia, please send an email at or call+43 6991 952 49 44 an. We will be happy to provide information on our different programs of tourist tours in Carinthia and will help you finding a competent local tourist guide for your tourist visits and excursions by bus in Carinthia. Carinthia Bus’ team is waiting for your message!
Tips for sightseeing tours
Guided tours in Vienna
Guided itineraries by bus or other means of transportation in Vienna. Guided tours by bus, guided tours by hackneys, guided tours by bike and period tramways.
Excursions by bus to Innsbruck
Guided tours in Innsbruck by bus or minibus but also excursions from Innsbruck to Tirol, Bavaria, Salzburg or Italy.
Excursions by bus in Munich
Information about excursions from Munich, Bavaria, Tirol and Salzburg.
Excursions by bus in Linz
Guided tours from Linz: guided visits of the city of Linz by coach or minibus, excursions by bus to Upper-Austria, Salzburg and Bavaria, excursions by bus in Vienna and Lower-Austria.
Guided visits in Salzburg
Guided visits in Salzburg in German, French, Italian, English with experienced tourist guides.
Guided visits of Vienna
Guided tours of Vienna with an English competent guide: guided themed-visits in the old city and its bordering districts, guided visits in the museums of Vienna.
Guided visits in Venice
Guided visits for an overall view of the city and guided tours in Venice with a Venetian tourist guide.